We seek to develop generations of Jesus’ disciples—in partnership with the local church and others in the body of Christ—through a variety of life-to-life based initiatives individually and in group settings.
We see generations of fully mature Christ-followers living out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) in light of the Greatest Commandment and “second like it” (Matthew 22:34-40) in everyday life—making disciples who make disciples (2 Timothy 2:2)!
- We believe the Gospel is of first importance.
- The bottom line of everything we do is to glorify God.
- Reflected in everything we say and do is a high view of God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit—and the absolute authority of God’s Word, the Bible.
- We commit to “know and grow in Jesus Christ” in our personal lives and to help others do the same.
- We believe Jesus gave us one Great Commission to “go and make disciples”. We, therefore, commit to being disciples and to making disciples.
- We believe living in God’s grace and by His priorities leads to the best, most blessed life.